Test 000-218: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2, Solution Implementation
The test contains six sections totalling 52 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Architecture (10%)
- Describe the function of a perimeter server in the deployment architecture.
- Use Adapter JVMs for communications adapters.
- Solve a situation that has availability requirements.
- Identify components that affect the performance of the B2B Integrator.
- Classify components of a business process.
Section 2 - Configuration (13%)
- Use Business Process Modeler to provide required functionality.
- Deploy protocol communications for a server adaptor.
- Explain the system reaction to identified property file values.
- Manipulate archive or purge settings.
- Manipulate document storage settings.
- Manipulate retention period or persistence levels.
Section 3 - Implementation and Deployment (46%)
- Override service configuration.
- Construct and edit Business Processes.
- Manipulate BPML code.
- Identify components needed for a given use case.
- Configure services.
- Configure adapters.
- Configure service groups.
- Use customer property files.
- Configure mailboxing and routing rules.
- Configure communications with an endpoint using a supported protocol.
- Transform and interrogate data using maps.
- Apply prebuilt business processes for EDI processing.
- Use Document Envelopes for EDI standards processing.
- Onboard EDIINT AS2 partners.
- Use conditional logic to implement business rule.
- Use web services.
- Move assets between environments.
- Enable visibility features.
- Apply error handling to business processes.
- Use correct invocation modes based on business requirements.
Section 4 - Operations (15%)
- Use out-of-the-box reporting functionality.
- Use System Troubleshooter functionality.
- Resolve business process error conditions.
- Use notification functionality.
- Find documents.
- Use visibility data to track a document.
Section 5 - Security (10%)
- Configure a user.
- Use a digital certificate or a key.
- Apply post-installation security enhancements.
- Configure a system to meet financial industry regulatory requirements.
- Use encryption.
Section 6 - Maintenance and Performance Tuning (6%)
- Power up or power down a system in a controlled manner.
- Tune parameters using the Performance Tuning Wizard.
- Configure system cleanup activities.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.