The test consists of six sections containing a total of 50 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Process Inventory and Prioritization (16%)
- Indentify scope, project goals and critical success factors
- Build and categorize the process inventory.
- Identify candidate processes for a BPM project
- Assist with building the process roadmap
- Assist with evaluating the level of effort for a BPM project
- Build a business case
Section 2 - Process Discovery (14%)
- Create a facilitation plan for process discovery sessions, including who will participate and in what capacity
- Define process goals and scope
- Construct a process discovery map
- Identify the stakeholders' roles through the Responsible Accountable Consulted and Informed (RACI) component of the process
Section 3 - Process Modeling (14%)
- Use standard BPMN constructs for modeling.
- Construct the process model
Section 4 - Current State Process Documentation and Analysis (20%)
- Identify the values for the Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers (SIPOC) component of the process
- Identify and prioritize the process problems/opportunities
- Perform root cause analysis
- Perform value add analysis
- Examine process performance metrics
- Create a process solution roadmap
Section 5 - Future State Process Design for IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1 (24%)
- Construct and design the future process
- Identify integration points in the future process
- Modify the future process (adjusting granularity and executability) for implementation in IBM Business Process Manager
- Complete and prioritize the user stories.
- Produce the process measurements and reporting requirements
- Describe the basic human oriented process capabilities of IBM Business Process Manager
Section 6 - Playback Methodology and Change Management (12%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the playback methodology.
- Explain the benefits of the playback methodology
- Assist in the development of the solution approach
- Understand organizational change management approaches for BPM projects