The test consists of six sections containing a total of approximately 38 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Product Features (21%)
- Explain the high level architecture of WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2 and environment.
- Explain the features and value propositions of each WebSphere Lombardi Edition product component.
- Examine process models through the WebSphere Lombardi Edition Authoring Environment (Designer, Inspector, and Optimizer).Explain how the integration development functionality enables exchange and use of data from external systems.
- Explain special considerations around data persistence for parallel processes and for accessibility of business data beyond the lifetime of the process.
Section 2 - BPM Methodology (18%)
- Explain BPM methodology, including comparing and contrasting BPM-specific methodology with other agile-based approaches, with traditional waterfall methodologies and with other software development lifecycle (SDLC) models.
- Implement agile and iterative BPM methodology in the design, modeling, execution and optimization phases.
- Apply playback implementation methodology along with agile management approach.
Section 3 - Project Initiation and Definition (13%)
- Identify roles and responsibilities (e.g., process owner).
- Plan for and accommodate external system integrations.
- Estimate project effort/scope.
Section 4 - Process Analysis and Modeling (18%)
- Gather, evaluate and organize user story requirements.
- Explain process data elements and business object model.
- Explain Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreement, and Metric.
- Describe key process tasks in process analysis and modeling.
- Conduct release and iteration planning.
- Plan development tasks based on "To-Be" models.
Section 5 - Project Development, Change Management and Communication (11%)
- Create and implement a change management plan which includes effective organizational change management and stakeholder analysis.
- Conduct playbacks and apply scope changes.
- Manage risks and provide mitigation plan.
Section 6 - Program Governance (18%)
- Identify and select projects as candidate BPM projects within a program.
- Explain BPM governance.
- Recommend and assist with the implementation of the governance structure and practices for BPM programs.
- Measure and optimize the processes within the program.