The test consists of six sections containing a total of 50 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Development of executable Business Process Diagram (24%)
- Examine business requirements and convert them into an executable Business Process Definition (BPD).
- Implement Custom Routing and Routing Policies.
- Create complex interactions and multi instance loops.
- Model and construct event types.
- Examine gateways and troubleshoot them.
- Expose processes and services.
Section 2 - Development and use of the complex Business Object Model (10%)
- Develop a solution architecture.
- Compare business data with process data.
- Develop and track business data.
- Capture data and provide solutions for process metric visibility.
Section 3 - Development of Services (32%)
- Build Human services.
- Build Decision services.
- Build General System services.
- Build Integration services (ie., web services, SOAP, SQL, Java).
- Use Under Cover Agent (UCA) in a process application.
- Define and implement error handling.
- Construct reusable, decoupled services.
Section 4 - Development of Advanced Coaches (16%)
- Apply out-of-the-box and custom controls and attributes to coaches.
- Implement advanced rich User Interface (UI) (e.g., dojo, jquery and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) ).
- Create reports, scoreboards and custom dashboards from process and Performance Data Warehouse.
- Troubleshoot, identify and address unacceptable coach response time and behavior.
Section 5 - Playback Methodology (12%)
- Differentiate BPM terminology and the benefits of the BPM methodology from other methodologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Analytical and Executable modeling.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the iterative development approach.
- Prepare and perform a playback.