The test consists of five sections containing a total of 52 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Rule design (33%)
- Design and create application projects.
- Design and implement BOM and XOM.
- Establish BOM to XOM mapping.
- Verbalize BOM.
- Use domains.
- Orchestrate rules.
- Create and configure categories.
- Identify the need for a rule extension model.
- Update and refactor BOM.
Section 2 - Rule development (25%)
- Author rules using the appropriate artifact.
- Use variables and parameters.
- Create rule templates.
- Use rule artifact properties.
- Implement functions in IRL.
- Author rule queries.
- Analyze rules.
- Debug rule projects.
Section 3 - Rule governance (15%)
- Describe usage of RS/RTS/RSO in rule governance.
- Design rule and ruleset lifecycles.
- Customize rule studio and RTS.
- Synchronize rule projects.
- Create smart views.
- Manage permissions.
- Create and customize rule reports.
Section 4 - Rule deployment and execution (17%)
- Create and deploy ruleapps.
- Integrate rule execution.
- Optimize execution.
- Manage and monitor ruleapps using RES console.
Section 5 - Rule validation and trouble-shooting (10%)
- Validate rules with DVS.
- Customize DVS.
- Use Decision Warehouse.
- Trace execution.