Test 000-172: IBM BPM Blueprint: IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1, Program Management
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Aug 31 2013.
The replacement test is: (000-188) IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2 BPM Program Management
The test consists of three sections containing a total of 40 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Descriptive and Analytical Process Modeling (28%)
- Capture the process using analysis and collaboration strategies
- Determine how a workflow process's interrelated tasks/steps span activities and milestones
- Capture process Flow Data requirements
- Determine how a workflow process's interrelated tasks/steps span roles
- Define the gateway functionality
- Model an escalation path using an attached Intermediate Timer Event
- List the functionality of an intermediate timer event
Section 2 - BPM Program Management (30%)
- Describe the essential components of a BPM Program
- List the key differences between BPM and alternative solution development approaches
- Describe the BPM Program Roles and Responsibilities
Section 3 - BPM Solution Lifecycle: Project Management (42%)
- Assess risk factors in a BPM Project
- Determine how User Stories contribute to an effective Design and Implementation effort
- Describe key process requirement categories for a BPM Project
- Define the estimate types for a BPM Project
- Describe the complexity drivers for estimating
- Employ the Iteration Methodology in a BPM Project
- Explain the nuances of Playbacks
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.