The test consists of seven sections containing a total of 40 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Descriptive Process Modeling: Process Discovery and Mapping (20%)
- Determine how a typical workflow spans interrelated process tasks/steps.
- Capture the process using analysis and collaboration strategies.
- Determine how a workflow process's interrelated tasks/steps span activities and milestones.
Section 2 - Descriptive Process Modeling: Process Documentation (30%)
- Capture process Flow Data requirements.
- Generate process documentation from IBM BPM Blueprint and IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition.
- Identify and list the types of application documentation outputs.
Section 3 - Analytical Process Modeling: Business Process Definition (BPD) (2%)
- Create a Business Process Definition (BPD) using a graphical notation standard.
Section 4 - Analytical Process Modeling: Participants and Swimlanes (13%)
- Determine how a workflow process's interrelated tasks/steps span roles.
- List the properties of Participants.
- Describe the relationship of Participant Groups to Participants.
Section 5 - Analytical Process Modeling: Gateways (10%)
- Define the Gateway functionality.
- Determine when to use the different types of gateways.
Section 6 - Analytical Process Modeling: Events (5%)
- Model an escalation path using an attached Intermediate Timer Event.
- List the functionality of an intermediate timer event.
Section 7 - Analytical Process Modeling: Business Data Model (20%)
- Capture process Business Data requirements.
- Describe Business Data in a Business Process Definition (BPD).