Test 000-047: Rational System Architect: BPMN Emphasis
The test consists of four sections containing a total of 63 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 – BPMN Architecture (29%)
- Describe Enterprise Architecture in the context of +System Architect's implementation of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Define an Enterprise Direction diagram
- Identify and Describe Business Process Models & BPMN
- Describe the purpose and use of Business Process diagrams & Business Process Hierarchy diagrams
- Define a Business Process Diagram
Section 2 – Using System Architect (25%)
- Explain the purpose and use of the System Architect Encyclopedia
- Explain the purpose of the Guidebook
- Purpose/Use of Explorer (Browser)
- Explain the purpose and use of Matrices
- Explain the use of symbol styles
- Describe the features of the Import/Export function
- Describe the capabilities of the Merge/Extract feature
Section 3 – BPMN Symbols and Methodology (30%)
- Identify Flow Object Symbols
- Identify Connection Objects and Rules
- Identify Swimlanes
- Identify Artifacts
Section 4 – Types and Stereotypes (16%)
- Describe the properties of BPMN symbols
- Identify Event Types
- Identify Event Stereotypes
- Identify Business Process Activities
- Identify Process Stereotypes
- Identify Gateway Stereotypes
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.