Test 000-023: IBM Tivoli Support Provider Tools and Processes
Section 1: Tivoli Worldwide Customer Support Overview
- Support Provider's Level 1 and Level 2 roles and responsibilities.
- Options available to our customers to obtain IBM customer support.
Section 2: Support Provider's Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Provider Level 1 support procedures and problem determination activities.
- Support Provider's Level 2 support procedures and problem determination activities.
Section 3: Terminology
- Knowledge of various IBM Tivoli Support terms and definitions.
Section 4: Support Tools
- Knowledgebase and Documentation @RSSfeeds, IBM Support Assistant, IBM Education Assistant, Assist on Site, Support Technical Exchanges
- IBM developerWorks and communities such as Wikis and Webcasts @Maintenance Delivery Vehicles (MDVs) utilized by Tivoli support
- ESR/SR and Ecurep
Section 5: IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policy
- Enhanced and Standard Support Lifecycle policies.
- EOS (End of Service)
Section 6: Accessing IBM Tivoli Level 2 Support Procedures
- Processes for Level 1 and 2 Support Providers to access IBM Tivoli Support. @IBM Tivoli's standard Severity definitions and their associated response goals.
Section 7: PMR Escalation
- Escalation of a PMR using the Duty Manager and CSPO process.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.