Section 1: Tivoli Worldwide Customer Support Overview
- Support Provider's Level 1 and Level 2 roles and responsibilities.
- Options available to our customers to obtain IBM customer support.
Section 2: Support Provider's Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Provider Level 1 support procedures and problem determination activities.
- Support Provider's Level 2 support procedures and problem determination activities.
Section 3: Terminology
- Knowledge of various IBM Tivoli Support terms and definitions.
Section 4: Support Tools
- Knowledgebase and Documentation @RSSfeeds, IBM Support Assistant, IBM Education Assistant, Assist on Site, Support Technical Exchanges
- IBM developerWorks and communities such as Wikis and Webcasts @Maintenance Delivery Vehicles (MDVs) utilized by Tivoli support
- ESR/SR and Ecurep
Section 5: IBM Software Support Lifecycle Policy
- Enhanced and Standard Support Lifecycle policies.
- EOS (End of Service)
Section 6: Accessing IBM Tivoli Level 2 Support Procedures
- Processes for Level 1 and 2 Support Providers to access IBM Tivoli Support. @IBM Tivoli's standard Severity definitions and their associated response goals.
Section 7: PMR Escalation
- Escalation of a PMR using the Duty Manager and CSPO process.