Test C2180-608: IBM WebSphere Process Server V7.0, Deployment
To prepare for Test C2180-608, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
You can prepare for the test through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WB722G or ZB722G] and refer to the sources with an * in front of them. Note that per this formula, you are required to take only 1 course.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Administration of IBM WebSphere Process Server V7
Course duration: 5 Days
Course number: WB722G
Abstract: Please also see alternative option ZB722G (listed under "Online Courses").
This five-day instructor-led introductory course teaches students the skills they need to install, configure, and administer IBM WebSphere Process Server for Multiplatforms V7, a high-performance business engine at the heart of business process management (BPM) and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
This course covers how to install IBM WebSphere Process Server V7 in a network deployment environment. Students learn about the various deployment topologies available for IBM WebSphere Process Server, as well as the deployment options for various WebSphere Process Server components. This course also teaches students about the selection criteria for choosing an appropriate deployment topology.
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) fully covers test objectve 1A, 1B, 2C, 2E, 3B, 3G, 5G, 6B
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) partially covers test objectves 1C, 1D, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3D, 3E, 4A, 4B, 4E, 5A, 5B, 5E, 5F, 6D, 7A
Course duration: 5 Days
Course number: ZB722G
Abstract: Please see alternative option WB722G.
- *WebSphere Business Process Management and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7 Performance Tuning (Chapter 3)
Publication number: REDP-4664-00
Publication number: SG24-7854-00
- *Exception handling in WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (Topic: Failed Event Manager processing)
- *IBM WebSphere Developer Technical Journal: Web services security with WebSphere Application Server V6 -- Part 2 (Section: Introduction)
- *Team development and artifact management in WebSphere Integration Developer v6.2 (Section: General recommendations when working in a team environment)
IBM WebSphere Process Server Information Center
- Configuring Lightweight Directory Access Protocol in a federated repository configuration (sublinks not required)
- *By-reference sharing of Java binaries, XML schemas, and interface definitions in WebSphere Process Server (using Shared Libraries)
- *IBM WebSphere Process Server, and IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, Version 7.0.0, hardware and software requirements - AIX on POWER
- *Using WebSphere Process Server operational architecture to design your applications: Part 2: Implementation: SCA runtime, Business Process Choreographer, and supporting services (Topic: Common Event Infrastructure)
Other IBM Information Centers
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.