Test C2180-607: IBM WebSphere Process Server V7.0, Integration Development
To prepare for Test C2180-607, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
You can prepare for the test through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WB711G or ZB711G] and refer to the sources with an * in front of them. Note that per this formula, you are only required to take 1 course.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Course duration: 5 Days
Course number: WB711G
Abstract: Please also see alternative option ZB711G (listed under "Online Courses").
This 5-day instructor-led course teaches students how to build and deploy process integration solutions using IBM WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Integration Developer, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus.
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) fully covers test objectives 1A, 1D, 1E, 1F, 1G, 1H, 2A, 2B, 2D, 2E, 2L, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3F, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 5A, 5B, 5C, 5D
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) partially covers test objectives 1B, 3E, 3I, 5F
Course duration: 5 Days
Course number: ZB711G
Abstract: Please also see alternative option WB711G.
- XML mapping in WebSphere Integration Developer V7, Part 1: Using the Mapping Editor to develop maps (Section: XPath and EXSLT Java functions)
- XML mapping in WebSphere Integration Developer V7, Part 2: Working with complete XML structures (Section: Sorting arrays)
IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0 Information Center
IBM WebSphere Process Server V7.0 Information Center
Other IBM Information Centers
Other self-study references
- By-reference sharing of Java binaries, XML schemas, and interface definitions in WebSphere Process Server (using Shared Libraries)
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.