Test C2180-402: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5, System Administration
To prepare for Test C2180-402, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
Before preparing for the certification test, it is recommended that you measure your current level of skill by taking the Sample Test (located from the "Sample/Assessment test" link above)..
You can prepare for the test through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course, and other sources) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WB867G or ZB867G], and refer to the sources with an * in front of them. Note that per this formula, you are required to take only 1 course.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content..
Course duration: 5 Days
Course number: WB867G
Abstract: Please also see alternative option ZB867G (listed under "Online Course").
In this five-day instructor-led introductory course, you learn the skills that are needed to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
This basic course is designed for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Process Server applications.
Configure and administer a Process Center environment
Configure and administer a Process Server environment
Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
Describe IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture, concepts, and terminology
Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
Describe the Process Server high availability topologies and their selection criteria
Create a Process Center clustered environment by using the Deployment Environment wizard
Create a Process Server clustered environment by using the BPMConfig utility
Verify the functions of failover in a clustered environment
Work with Business Space
Deploy and manage business applications
Work with the administrative console and management tools
Deploy applications to an offline and online Process Server environment
Integrate with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to secure the environment
Troubleshoot the environment
Note: This course fully covers test objectives 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, 4A, 4B, 4C, 5B, 5C, 7A, 7B
This course partially covers test objectives 4D, 5A
This course does not cover test objectives 6A, 6B, 7C, 7D, 7E
Course duration: 5 Days
Course number: ZB867G
Abstract: Please see alternative option WB867G.
Publication number: REDP-4935-00
Publication number: SG24-8175-00
- C2180-402: Choosing the type of installation (Planning your path through the instiallaiton documentation)
- C2180-402: Installing interactively on an existing installation of WebSphere Application Server (Linux)
- C2180-402: Installing interactively on an existing installation of WebSphere Application Server (Windows)
- C2180-402: Installing interactively on an existing installation of WebSphere Application Server (Solaris)
- C2180-402: Creating profiles, network deployment environments and database tables using the BPMConfig command (Oracle)
- C2180-402: Creating profiles, network deployment environments and database tables using the BPMConfig command (DB2)
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.