Test C2180-376: IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0, Solution Design
To prepare for Test C2180-376 it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
Before preparing for the certification test, it is recommended that you measure your current level of skill by taking the Assessment Test (located from the Sample/Assessment test link above). After you have completed your test preparation/training, you can assess your improved level of skill and readiness for the certification test, by re-taking the Assessment Test.
You can prepare for the test through the Self-Study Approach. Sources within this approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test. To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, refer to all sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Acquire a good working knowledge of the product, and study the product documentation and tutorials
Publication number: SG24-7128-00
Publication number: SG24-7583-00
WebSphere MQ V7.0 Info Center
- *Migrating a WebSphere MQ Version 6.0 publish/subscribe hierarchy to a Version 7.0 publish/subscribe cluster - queue manager by queue manager
WebSphere MQ V7.0 Library
- *WebSphere MQ System Administration Guide (Chapters 1 - 6)
- *WebSphere MQ Clients (Chapter 4)
- *Monitoring WebSphere MQ (Chapters 3 & 5)
- *WebSphere Application Programming Guide (throughout)
- *WebSphere MQ Migration Guide (Chapters 3 & 7)
- *WebSphere MQ-Publish/Subscribe User's Guide (throughout, with focus on Chapters 2, 3 & 4)
- *WebSphere MQ Queue Manager Clusters (throughout, with focus on Chapters 2 & 4)
- *WebSphere MQ Script (MQSC) Command Reference (Chapter 2: "ALTER queues", "DISPLAY CHSTATUS" and "DISPLAY TPSTATUS")
- *WebSphere MQ-Using Java (Chapter 2)
- WebSphere MQ-Intercommunication (Chapters 1 & 2)
- WebSphere MQ Security (Chapter 1)
- WebSphere MQ-Web Services (Chapter 1: "Introduction to WebSphere MQ transport for SOAP" and Chapter 2 - "Introduction to WebSphere MQ Bridge for HTTP")
- WebSphere MQ for z/OS System Setup Guide (Chapter 7)
- WebSphere MQ for z/OS - z/OS Concepts and Planning Guide (Chapter 2, "Advantages of using shared queues")
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.