Test C2180-271: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1, Deployment
To prepare for Test C2180-271 it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
You can prepare for the test through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WB762G] and refer to the sources with an * in front of them. Note that per this formula, you are required to take only 1 course.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Course duration: 5 Days
Course number: WB762G
Abstract: In this five-day instructor-led introductory course, you learn the skills that are needed to install, configure, and administer IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5 includes IBM Process Server, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Designer, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus. This course focuses on IBM Process Server, which is a high-performance business engine at the heart of business process management (BPM) and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
The course covers how to install IBM Process Server in a network deployment environment. You learn about the various deployment topologies available for IBM Process Server, and the deployment options for various IBM Process Server components. The course also teaches you about the selection criteria for choosing an appropriate deployment topology.
You learn how IBM Process Server uses the service integration bus (WebSphere Platform Messaging) for all asynchronous communications. Understanding how the service integration bus works and knowing how to integrate it into the design of a topology are necessary for building a highly available IBM Process Server architecture. Finally, you learn about the service integration bus and how to configure it to support high availability and workload management.
Hands-on exercises on the Linux platform are provided throughout the course, giving you practical experience on how to design, deploy, and troubleshoot a highly available IBM Process Server environment. Through the labs, you configure IBM Process Server in a clustered environment and verify their configuration. You also deploy a basic IBM Process Server application and use it to test the capabilities of the IBM Process Server environment. Finally, you examine applications in IBM Process Center and deploy applications to the environment.
This course provides lab exercises running on IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
The lab environment for this course is Linux.
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) fully covers test objectives 1A, 1C, 2C, 2D, 3B, 4C , 4F, 5E
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) partially covers test objectives 2B, 2F, 3A, 3D, 4D, 5A, 5C, 6A, 7A, 7B, 7C, 7D
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) does not cover test objectives 1B, 2A, 2E, 3C, 4A, 4B, 4E, 5B, 5D, 6B, 7E
Infocenter - Other
InfoCenter for IBM BPM Adv. V7.5.1
- Using the clientconfig.jacl script file to configure Business Process Choreographer Explorer or Business Process Archive Explorer
InfoCenter for WAS ND V7.0
- * Profile upgrade instructions for V7.5.0 Fix Pack 1 (V18.104.22.168) IBM Business Process Manager product installations with existing profiles
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.