Test C2180-184: IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0, System Administration
To prepare for Test C2180-184, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
You can prepare for the test through the Self-Study Approach. Sources within this approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test. To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, refer to all sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Publication number: SG24-7839-00
- *Merging disparate IT systems, Part 1: Use business process management to create integrated solutions
IBM WebSphere Message Broker V184.108.40.206 Information Center
- *Considering security for the WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit and WebSphere Message Broker Explorer
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.