Test C2160-667: Architectural Design of SOA Solutions
To prepare for Test C2160-667, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
Before preparing for the certification test, it is recommended that you measure your current level of skill by taking the Sample Test (located from the Sample/Assessment test link above). This assessment test contains a total of 49 test questions, with at least one question for each test objective/skill listed under the Objectives link above. After you have completed your test preparation/training, you can assess your improved level of skill and readiness for the certification test, by re-taking the Assessment Test.
You can prepare for for the test through the Self-Study Approach. Sources collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Publication number: SG24-7240-00
Publication number: SG24-7369-00
Publication number: SG24-7310-00
Publication number: REDP-4233-00
Publication number: SG24-7228-00
Publication number: REDP-4382-00
Publication number: REDP-4375-00
Publication number: SG24-7234-00
Publication number: SG24-7356-00
Publication number: SG24-7386-00
Publication number: REDP-4433-00
Publication number: SG24-7234-00
Publication number: SG24-7163-00
Publication number: REDP-4383-00
Publication number: SG24-7538-00
Publication number: REDP-4434-00
- *IBM WebSphere Developer Technical Journal: A guided tour of WebSphere Integration Developer - - Part 5
- Exploring the fundamentals of architecture and services in an SOA, Part 1: Use architecture and levels of abstraction to create a better SOA
- IBM WebSphere Developer Technical Journal: A guided tour of WebSphere Integration Developer - - Part 1
Info Center for IBM SOA Sandbox and Configuration
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.