To prepare for Test 000-605, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
You can prepare for the test through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WB713 or VB713 or ZB713] and refer to the sources with an * in front of them. Note that per this formula, you are only required to take 1 course.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Developing Applications for IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7
Course duration: 5.0 days
Course number: WB713
Alternative Option - Instructor-Led Online Course: VB713: Developing Applications for IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7
Abstract: Please also see alternative option ZB713 (listed under "Online Courses").
This five-day instructor-led course teaches you how to build and deploy mediation integration solutions using WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus and WebSphere Integration Developer.
WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus enables a service-oriented architecture (SOA) by providing a platform for business applications requiring a complex integration that will use different technologies. WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus supports a variety of integration bindings, including Service Component Architecture (SCA), Java Message Service (JMS), HTTP, and Web services. In addition, the WebSphere Integration Developer tool set can be used to create integration solutions by utilizing simplified integration mechanisms.
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) fully covers test objectives 1A, 1B, 1D, 2C, 2F, 3A, 3G, 3I, 3K, 4C, 5B, 5E
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) partially covers test objectives 2B, 2D, 2E, 3B, 3C, 3E, 3F, 3H, 4A, 4B, 4D, 4E, 4F
ZB713: Developing Applications for IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7 (Self-paced)
Course duration: varies
Course number: ZB713
Abstract: Please see alternative options WB713 or VB713.
IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0 Information Center
IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V7.0 Information Center
Other Information Center Resources
Other Web Resources