To prepare for Test 315, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
Before preparing for the certification test, it is recommended that you measure your current level of skill by taking the Assessment Test (located from the Sample/Assessment test link above). After you have completed your test preparation/training, you can assess your improved level of skill and readiness for the certification test, by re-taking the Assessment Test.
You can prepare for Test 315 through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course, and other sources) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WM662 or VM662] and refer to the sources with an * in front of them.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 Application Developer Workshop
Course duration: 5.0 days
Course number: WM662
Alternative Option - Instructor-Led Online Course: VM662: WebSphere Message Broker V6.1 Application Development Workshop
Abstract: This 5-day instructor-led course provides an intermediate-level overview of the WebSphere Message Broker product, with a focus on application development functions and techniques for WebSphere Message Broker V6.1.
For Test 000-315:
- This course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) fully covers test objectives 1A, 1B, 1E, 1F, 1G, 2B, 2E, 2I, 3F, 3G, 5A, 5C, 5D, 5E
- This course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) partially covers test objectives 1C, 1D, 2A, 2C, 2D, 2F, 2G, 3A, 3C, 3D, 3E, 4B, 4D, 4E, 5B
Info Center for IBM WebSphere Message Broker Version 6.1