To prepare for Test 000-184, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
You can prepare for the test through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WM643 or VM643 or ZM643] and refer to the sources with an * in front of them. Note that per this formula, you are only required to take 1 course.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 System Administration Workshop
Course duration: 4.0 days
Course number: WM643
Alternative Option - Instructor-Led Online Course: VM643: IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 System Administration Workshop (Remote Class)
Abstract: Please also see alternative option ZM643 (listed under "Online course").
This 4-day instructor-led workshop provides an intermediate-level overview of the IBM WebSphere Message Broker product, concentrating on administering WebSphere Message Broker V7 on distributed platforms such as Windows and AIX. The course is designed specifically for you who will administer the Message Broker environment, including Message Broker developers who also work in an administrative capacity.
- this course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) fully covers test objectives 1B, 2F, 2G, 2K
- This course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) partially covers test objectives 1C, 1D, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2H, 2I, 3A, 3B, 3D, 3E, 3F, 4B, 4D, 5A, 5B
IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 System Administration Workshop (Self-paced)
Course duration: varies
Course number: ZM643
Abstract: Please see alternative options WM643 or VM643.
Publication number: SG24-7839-00
IBM WebSphere Message Broker V188.8.131.52 Information Center