Test 000-181: IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1, Application Development
To prepare for Test 000-181, it is first recommended that you are familiar with the job role description and the parameters this certification is based on, as well as have knowledge of the topics outlined in the test objectives/skills measured on the test. Compare your own technical level to the test objectives and the recommended training resources, and then determine for yourself how much preparation you require. Note that these educational sources are recommended, but not required (*) before taking a certification test.
You can prepare for the test through the Tutor Approach (classroom, instructor led course) or the Self-Study Approach. Sources within each approach collectively cover the skills measured on the test.
To prepare via the Tutor Approach, take course [WB307 or ZB307] and refer to the sources with an * in front of them. Note that per this formula, you are only required to take 1 course.
To prepare via the Self-Study Approach, omit the course, and refer to all other sources with and without the * in front.
- The recommended educational resources listed are not intended to be a substitute for, but should complement, relevant practical experience.
- Extensive product knowledge is required to pass the test.
- Every effort has been made to make the recommended educational resources as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty of fitness is implied. The resources provided are on an as is basis. IBM shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from course or publication content.
Course duration: 5.0 days
Course number: WB307
Abstract: Please also see alternative option ZB307 (listed under "Online courses").
This 5-day instructor-led course introduces application developers to IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules business rule management system (BRMS) modules.
- This course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) fully covers test objectives 1E, 1F, 1G, 1H, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 3F, 4A, 5C
- This course (incl. student notebook and student exercises) partially covers test objectives 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1I, 2A, 2G, 2H, 3A, 3B, 3G, 4B, 4D, 5A, 5B, 5D
Course duration: varies
Course number: ZB307
Abstract: Please see alternative option WB307.
IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS Version 7.1 documentation
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.