IBM Commerce - Assessment/Sample Tests
Assessment tests are not available for IBM Commerce certification exams.
The following IBM Commerce exams have sample tests instead of assessment tests. Sample tests do not contain the same number of questions as the corresponding certification exam. However, sample tests are designed to give you an idea of the content and format of the questions that will be on the certification exam. Sample tests are available free of charge as a downloadable PDF document, and an answer key is provided.
Listed in order of test number, here are the IBM Commerce exams for which there is a sample test. Selecting any of these exam titles will take you directly to the related sample test information page:
- Sample: IBM Sterling Configurator V9.1, Deployment
- Sample: IBM Sterling Order Management V9.2, Solution Design
- Sample: IBM Emptoris Contract Management V10, Deployment
- Sample: IBM Sterling Order Management V9.4, Implementation
- Sample: IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0 (FEP 7), Application Development
- Sample: IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0 (FEP 8), System Administration
These tests are always written by the same subject matter experts who create the certification exam, using identical competencies. Typically, one or two sample questions are presented for each section of the exam. IBM Commerce Certification recommends these sample tests as an integral part of the test preparation process, to be reviewed prior to taking the certification exam.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.