Summer Skill Up: Assess and Save
IBM Professional Certification is the way for skilled IT professionals to demonstrate their dedication and ability to keep up with the latest technology and solutions. In a 2011 Global Knowledge report, 81% of individuals who earned a certification in the last five years said it was a worthwhile endeavor. IBM Collaboration Solutions launched the Summer Skill Up: Assess and Save program to enable professionals around the world to save money while attaining their accreditation.
With the Summer Skill Up: Assess and Save, candidates who purchased and passed an IBM Collaboration Solutions Assessment Test during the month of July received a certification voucher for 50% off the corresponding exam. That's a savings of $100 USD in most markets.
IBM offers these online assessment tests for most IBM Collaboration Solutions Professional Certification Exams. These "practice tests" enable you to test your preparedness for a nominal fee, helping you to be successful on exam day. Assessments can be accessed off of the Test Preparation tab on the individual exam overview pages, or view the complete list.
Candidates who qualified, i.e. passed an IBM Collaboration Solutions assessment test in July, are reminded that their vouchers must be redeemed during the corresponding redemption period or they will expire.
August 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013
Terms and Conditions
- The same assessment may be retaken multiple times to qualify for a voucher
- Only one discount voucher will be issued per person per exam
- Voucher numbers are non-transferable to another person and may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund
- A voucher may only be used for the exam for which it is issued
- IBM is not responsible for any expenses a candidate incurs in preparation for the assessment test(s) and/or actual test(s), and for travel to an authorized testing center
- IBM reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
- The Summer Skill Up: Assess and Save may not be combined with any other offer