IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Certification tests
IBM Certifications provide a reliable, valid and fair method of assessing skills and knowledge. This portable credential is recognized by technical professionals worldwide.
IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Certification test fees are as follows:
- $200 USD per attempt in developed countries
- $100 USD per attempt in emerging countries
The test fees are set to the economy of a country and by country type (developed or emerging) as identified by the World Bank. For the applicable test fees within your country, click here.
IBM Certification tests are taken at Prometric Test Centers. To register for a test, click here (link resides outside of ibm.com).
IBM employees can also take these certification tests at a reduced rate via the IBM SWG Prime Test Centers.
IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Assessment tests and Sample tests
When preparing to take an IBM Certification test, test candidates are encouraged to study the online test information. This includes the test overview, test objectives, and test preparation recommendations.
As part of test preparation recommendations, each IBM Enterprise Marketing Management certification test is associated with a sample test. Sample tests are available online as a study tool to help test candidates prepare for the actual certification tests.
- do not end in a certification credential.
- contain approximately 10-15 questions, and give test candidates an idea of the types of questions that will be asked on the actual certification test.
- can be found on the individual test preparation web page, and can be downloaded free of charge as a .PDF document.
Questions regarding this announcement can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.