Assess and Save Promotion
January 27, 2012
The Professional Certification Program from IBM is a worldwide industry program. Its primary objective is to enable technical professionals in specified jobs to validate their skills on IBM's latest products (e.g. WebSphere) and technology (e.g. SOA), and demonstrate their competency levels to others.
Training, real-world experience and rigorous exams are all required to earn IBM's prestigious certification distinction. To prepare for an exam, it is recommended that a test candidate refer to the following elements. To access them, refer to the Test Information by product Web page, select Software, select the desired product category of IBM WebSphere, IBM Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or IBM XML, scroll to the desired test number, and then select the desired certification role name(s) and follow the path.
Adequate preparation and assessment of ones readiness for the actual certification test are key success factors in achieving IBM certification. To this end, the WebSphere, SOA and XML certification team is pleased to announce that the worldwide Assess and Save Promotion, applicable to all IBM WebSphere, SOA and XML certification tests, is again available in 2012.
The following criteria applies to the Assess and Save Promotion.
- A test candidate must pass one or more certification assessment tests aligning to an actual IBM WebSphere, SOA and/or XML
certification test listed on the Test Information by product
web page during any one of the following specified timeframes/windows by 23:59 GMT.
To access the certification assessment tests, refer to Test Information by product, web page, select Software, from the search engine, select the desired product category of IBM WebSphere, IBM Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or IBM XML, scroll to and select the desired test number, and follow the Test Preparation/Assessment Test path.
- To maintain the integrity of the certification program, like with the actual certification tests, the test questions and
answers of the certification assessment tests are not distributed.
Instead, diagnostic feedback is provided on the Examination Score Reports that correlates back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how well they did on each section of the test.
- Excluded from this offer are certification tests pertaining to the following products:
- WebSphere Commerce
- WebSphere Transformation Integration
- WebSphere Portal
- To maintain the integrity of the certification program, like with the actual certification tests, the test questions and answers of the certification assessment tests are not distributed.
- By the end of the respective month in which the certification assessment test was taken, a certification voucher number will
automatically be sent to the test taker via their email address that they entered into the test delivery tool. The voucher number
can and must be used to register for and take the aligning actual certification test for a 50% discount. For the regular test fee
- Actual certification tests for which the voucher numbers are used must be registered for and taken by the expiration date of each voucher number. The expiration dates are as follows. By 23:59 GMT:
- Each certification assessment test:
- A voucher number is not transferable to another person, may not be redeemed for cash, credit, or refund, and may not be used for
any other exam than the one for which it is issued.
- IBM is not responsible for any expenses a candidate incurs in preparation for the certification
assessment test(s) and/or actual test(s), and for travel to/from the test center.
- IBM WebSphere Portal and Information Integration/Platform Solutions tests do not apply to
- IBM reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
For additional inquiries, please send a note to email@example.com.
Your IBM WebSphere, SOA and XML Certification team