Test 00M-613: IBM Aerospace Industry Solutions Sales Mastery Test v2
Upon completion of the Aerospace industry modules, you are eligible to take the IBM Aerospace Industry Solutions Sales Mastery Test v2 to become an IBM Aerospace Industry Solutions Sales Professional v2*.
You are allowed two attempts to pass a sales mastery test. After 2 failed attempts, you must wait three months before taking the test again. Please see FAQs (link is at the bottom of the page).
Eligible skill name: IBM Aerospace Industry Solutions Sales Professional v2
PartnerWorld skill code: 32016113
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc. Refer to the IBM Events for Business Partners page for supplemental content or visit the IBM PartnerWorld Training Finder.
* Passing this test counts towards your PartnerWorld sales skill criteria for Premier and Advanced membership level. It also entitles you to use the IBM Aerospace Industry Solutions Sales Professional title on your business card.
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed in minutes: 60
- Required passing score: 76%
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Prometric Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org after the test which will provide your Prometric Candidate ID.
- Go to the Prometric Web site to take this test.
- Instructions about how to find a test on the Prometric Web site.
- Review frequently asked questions.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.