Test 00M-241: IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Mastery Test v1
Upon completion of the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management education prep, you are ready to take the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Mastery Test v1 to become an IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Professional v1*.
You are allowed two attempts to pass a sales mastery test. After 2 failed attempts, you must wait three months before taking the test again. Please see FAQs (link is at the bottom of the page).
Skill name: IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Professional v1
PartnerWorld skill code: 32019201
* Passing this test counts towards your PartnerWorld Premier and Advanced membership level point requirements plus meets the sales skill criteria for Software Value Plus. It also entitles you to use the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management Sales Professional title on your business card.
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed in minutes: 60
- Required passing score: 76%
- Test languages: English
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Prometric Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org after the test which will provide your Prometric Candidate ID.
- Go to the Prometric Web site to take this test.
- Instructions about how to find a test on the Prometric Web site.
- Review frequently asked questions.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.