Test M2180-646: IBM WebSphere Sales Mastery Test v5
Upon completion of the WebSphere Sales Mastery study materials, you are ready to take the IBM WebSphere Sales Mastery Test v5 to become an IBM WebSphere Solution Sales Professional v5*.
Please see sales mastery test policy for important information on non-proctored online test retake policy and test registration/cancellation policies.
Please see FAQs (link is at the bottom of the page).
Skill name: IBM WebSphere Solution Sales Professional v5
PartnerWorld skill code: 32014010
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc. Refer back to PartnerWorld Training and Certification or the WebSphere Knowledge Center.
* Passing this test counts towards your PartnerWorld skill points for Premier and Advanced membership levels. It also entitles you to use the IBM WebSphere Solution Sales Professional title on your business card. This test also meets sales skill criteria for SVI/SVP.
- Number of questions: 45
- Time allowed in minutes: 75
- Required passing score: 77%
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Pearson VUE Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from Pearson VUE after the test which will provide your Pearson VUE Candidate ID.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.