Test M2150-225: IBM Tivoli Internet Security Systems Sales Mastery Test v2
Upon completion of the Tivoli Internet Security sales modules, you are ready to take the IBM Tivoli Internet Security Systems Sales Mastery Test v2 to become an IBM Tivoli Internet Security Systems Sales Professional v2*.
Please see sales mastery test policy for important information on non-proctored online test retake policy and test registration/cancellation policies.
Please see FAQs (link is at the bottom of the page).
Skill name: IBM Tivoli Internet Security Systems Sales Professional v2
PartnerWorld skill code: 32016303
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc. Refer back to the Tivoli Knowledge Center or PartnerWorld Training and certification.
* Passing this test counts towards your PartnerWorld points for Premier and Advanced membership level. It also entitles you to use the IBM Tivoli Internet Security Systems Sales Professional title on your business card. This test also meets the sales skill criteria for the Software Value Incentive (SVI).
- Number of questions: 52
- Time allowed in minutes: 90
- Required passing score: 65%
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Pearson VUE Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from Pearson VUE after the test which will provide your Pearson VUE Candidate ID.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website