Test M2050-654: IBM Emptoris Telecom Expense Management Sales Mastery Test v1
Upon completion of the Emptoris Telecom Expense Management Sales Mastery study materials, you are ready to take the IBM Emptoris Telecom Expense Management Sales Mastery Test v1 to become an IBM Emptoris Telecom Expense Management Sales Professional v1*.
Please see sales mastery test policy for important information on non-proctored online test retake policy and test registration/cancellation policies.
Please see FAQs (link is at the bottom of the page).
Skill name: IBM Emptoris Telecom Expense Management Sales Professional v1
PartnerWorld skill code: 32015108
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc.
* Passing this test counts towards your PartnerWorld skill points for Premier and Advanced membership levels. It also entitles you to use the IBM Emptoris Telecom Expense Management Sales Professional title on your business card. This test also meets sales skill criteria for SVI/SVP.
- Number of questions: 33
- Time allowed in minutes: 75
- Required passing score: 72%
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish Castilian
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Pearson VUE Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from Pearson VUE after the test which will provide your Pearson VUE Candidate ID.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.