Test M2040-671: IBM Notes and Domino Sales Mastery Test v3
Upon completion of the recommended test preparation materials, you are ready to take the IBM Notes and Domino Sales Mastery Test to become an IBM Notes and Domino Sales Professional*.
Please see sales mastery test policy for important information on non-proctored online test retake policy and test registration/cancellation policies.
Skill name: IBM Notes and Domino Sales Professional v3
PartnerWorld skill code: 32012016
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc. Refer to the IBM PartnerWorld Training and Certification page.
* Passing this test counts towards PartnerWorld Premier and Advanced membership levels. It also entitles you to use the IBM Notes and Domino Sales Professional v3 title on your business card. This test meets the sales skill criteria for the Software Value Incentive/Software Value Plus.
- Number of questions: 50
- Time allowed in minutes: 45
- Required passing score: 86%
- Languages: English, Japanese
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail the test vendor after the test which will provide your Candidate ID.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.