Test M2020-645: IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Sales Mastery Test v2
Upon completion of the IBM Cognos educational material, you are eligible to take the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Sales Mastery Test v2 to become an IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Sales Professional v2*.
Please see sales mastery test policy for important information on non-proctored online test retake policy and test registration/cancellation policies.
Please see FAQs (link is at the bottom of the page).
Skill name: IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Sales Professional v2
PartnerWorld skill code: 32018004
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc. Refer back to the IBM Business Analytics Software page on IBM PartnerWorld.
* Passing this test counts towards your PartnerWorld skill points for Premier and Advanced membership levels. It also entitles you to use the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence Sales Professional title on your business card. This test also meets sales skill criteria for SVI/SVP.
- Number of questions: 45
- Time allowed in minutes: 75
- Required passing score: 75%
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Pearson VUE Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from Pearson VUE after the test which will provide your Pearson VUE Candidate ID.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.