Test M2020-620: IBM Risk Analytics Sales Mastery Test v1
This test is targeted at IBM Business Partners.
Upon completion of the recommended IBM Risk Analytics learning resources, you are eligible to take the IBM Risk Analytics Sales Mastery Test v1.
Important: This test alone does NOT meet the sales skill criteria for the Software Value Plus program. You must also pass one of the specialized tests to achieve the sales skill.
This test is one of the two (2) tests required to become an IBM Risk Analytics Sales Professional in one of the following specialized areas:
- M2020-621: IBM Risk Analytics for Banking Sales Mastery v1
- M2020-622: IBM Risk Analytics for Insurance and Pensions Sales Mastery Test v1
- M2020-623: IBM Risk Analytics for Asset Management Sales Mastery Test v1
- M2020-624: IBM Risk Analytics for Governance Risk and Compliance Sales Mastery Test v1
Please see sales mastery test policy for important information on non-proctored online test retake policy and test registration/cancellation policies.
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc. Refer back to the IBM Business Analytics Software page on IBM PartnerWorld.
- Number of questions: 24
- Time allowed in minutes: 45
- Required passing score: 70%
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish Castilian
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
IMPORTANT: After you pass a test, be sure to add your Pearson VUE Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from Pearson VUE after the test which will provide your Pearson VUE Candidate ID.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.