Test M2020-618: IBM Business Analytics Midmarket Foundational Sales Mastery Test v2
This test is targeted at IBM Business Partners.
Upon completion of the recommended IBM Business Analytics Midmarket Sales Mastery learning resources, you are eligible to take the IBM IBM Business Analytics Midmarket Sales Mastery Test v2.
Please see sales mastery test policy for important information on non-proctored online test retake policy and test registration/cancellation policies.
Skill name: IBM Business Analytics Midmarket Foundational Sales Professional v2
PartnerWorld skill code: 32018014
Your sales training should not end here. IBM encourages you to deepen your sales skills by attending additional seminars, teleconferences, self-paced study, etc. Refer back to the IBM Business Analytics Software page on IBM PartnerWorld.
* Passing this test counts towards PartnerWorld Premier and Advanced membership levels. It also entitles you to use the mastery qualification title on your business card. This test meets the sales skill criteria for the Software Value Incentive/Software Value Plus.
- Number of questions: 41
- Time allowed in minutes: 60
- Required passing score: 65%
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil)
IBM Value Package sales mastery test benefit
Want to take this test for free? You can if your company has a Value Package. Go here for more details!
After you pass a test, be sure to add your Candidate ID to your company's PartnerWorld profile! You will receive an e-mail from the test vendor after the test which will provide your Candidate ID.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.