Test P6040-026: IBM SurePOS 700 Series Models 745, 775, and 785 Technical Mastery
Section 1 - SurePOS 745, 775, and 785 Features and Functions (100%)
- Describe the features of SurePOS 700 models 745, 775, and 785
- Describe the features of the C85 controller model
- Identify the models that are being withdrawn from the SurePOS 700 Series family
- List the hardware and software requirements
- Describe the servicing, maintaining, and troubleshooting procedures
- List the warranty information
- Explain where you can get additional information on the SurePOS 700 Series
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.