Test P6040-026: IBM SurePOS 700 Series Models 745, 775, and 785 Technical Mastery
Section 1 - SurePOS 745, 775, and 785 Features and Functions (100%)
- Describe the features of SurePOS 700 models 745, 775, and 785
- Describe the features of the C85 controller model
- Identify the models that are being withdrawn from the SurePOS 700 Series family
- List the hardware and software requirements
- Describe the servicing, maintaining, and troubleshooting procedures
- List the warranty information
- Explain where you can get additional information on the SurePOS 700 Series
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.