Test P2170-013: IBM Intelligent Operations Center Technical Mastery Test v1
Section 1: Intelligent Operations Center Content Overview (26%)
- Key Points and Customer Issues Addressed by the Intelligent Operations Center
- Time to Value and Deployment Best Practices
Section 2: Intelligent Operations Center Architecture and Integration (13%)
- Describe the Logical Architecture
Section 3: Intelligent Operations Center Functional Overview (51%)
- Using the Print function
- Tracking the Key Performance Indicators
- Reporting on the Alerts that have been received
- Adding a Report to the Portal
- Creating Policies to Handle Events in Flight
- Driving Standard Operating Procedures
Section 4: Intelligent Operations Center Asset Library (10%)
- Supporting Assets
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.