Test P2090-010: IBM InfoSphere Information Server Technical Mastery Test v2
Section 1 - Blueprint Director (10%)
- Understand high level features of Blueprint Director. Position it correctly within the InfoSphere Information Server Suite.
Section 2 - Information Analyzer (10%)
- Understand high level features of Information Analyzer, the importance of rules in assessing and monitoring data quality
Section 3 - Information Services Director (10%)
- Understand high level features of Information Services Director in a service-oriented context
Section 4 - Business Glossary (10%)
- Understand high level features of Business Glossary and Business Glossary Anywhere, and how DG information can be shared with other Information Server products
Section 5 - FastTrack (8%)
- Understand high level features of FastTrack and how it leverages information from other Information Server products
Section 6 - Workbench (15%)
- Understand the role of Metadata Workbench, Metadata Server Repository and how to exchange metadata. Understand data lineage and business lineage.
Section 7 - Data Architect (4%)
- Understand the role of Data Architect as a Foundation Tool and how it can interact with other products of the Information Server Suite
Section 8 - Discovery (8%)
- Understand the high level features of InfoSphere Discovery, and the steps involved in a transformation Discovery project
Section 9 - DataStage and QualityStage (15%)
- Understand high level functionality provided by DataStage and QualityStage
Section 10 - Scenarios and Installation (10%)
- Understand the products to use in various scenarios; understand the installation process of the various components
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.