Test P2070-091: IBM Content Analytics Product Fundamentals Technical Mastery Test v1
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Dec 31 2014.
The replacement test is: (P2070-750) IBM Watson Explorer Content Analytics Product Fundamentals Technical Mastery Test v2
Section 1 - LanguageWare Resource Workbench (34%)
- Understanding the processes, features, and resources
- Functions of annotators
- How to create and use Custom User Dictionaries
- How to implement Custom Rules File
- Best Practices
Section 2 - Export (12%)
- Functions of export plug-ins
- Understanding Crawlers plug-ins
- How to utilize the Text Miner application
Section 3 - Real-time Natural Language Processing (NLP) Application (15%)
- Requirements for the Real-time NLP API
- Understanding the ease of the Identify Management API
- The benefits of REST APIs
Section 4 - ICM (IBM Classification Module) (20%)
- Impact of integrating the IBM Classification Module (ICM) in ICA document processing
- Applications that integrate with IBM Content Collector (ICC)
- Enhancements to the LanguageWare Resource Workbench (LRW)
- Using ICA and Cognos Business Intelligence (BI) for reports
- Ways to integrate with the ECM Platform
- How to integrate with the ACM Platform
Section 5 - Additional Features (12%)
- Understanding ICA features
Section 6 - Capacity Planning (7%)
- Elements that influence and generate capacity planning
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.