Test P2070-073: IBM OmniFind Technical Sales Mastery Test v1
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Apr 30 2015.
Section 1 -- Understanding Content Search and Discovery Solutions (25%)
- Understanding the Market and Value Proposition for IBM OmniFind Solutions
- Articulating OmniFind Enterprise Edition Product Technical Capabilities
- Articulating OmniFind Discovery Edition Product Technical Capabilities
- Articulating IBM Classification Module Product Technical Capabilities
Section 2 - Assessing Solution Fit and Key Differentiators (13%)
- Applying OmniFind Discovery Edition Solution Fit & Key Differentiators
- Applying OmniFind Enterprise Edition Solution Fit & Key Differentiators
- Applying IBM Classification Module Solution Fit & Key Differentiators
Section 3 - Representing a Technical Overview of the OmniFind Suite (37%)
- Understanding the OmniFind Product Architecture
- Using the Unstructured Information Management Architecture (UIMA)
- Applying Security in OmniFind
- Deploying OmniFind Solutions
Section 4 - Conveying Business Insight and Text Analytics Technical Fundamentals (17%)
- Applying Technical Fundamentals
Section 5 - OmniFind Enterprise Edition and WebSphere Portal (8%)
- Using OmniFind Enterprise Edition with WebSphere Portal
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.