Test P2070-073: IBM OmniFind Technical Sales Mastery Test v1
Section 1 -- Understanding Content Search and Discovery Solutions (25%)
- Understanding the Market and Value Proposition for IBM OmniFind Solutions
- Articulating OmniFind Enterprise Edition Product Technical Capabilities
- Articulating OmniFind Discovery Edition Product Technical Capabilities
- Articulating IBM Classification Module Product Technical Capabilities
Section 2 - Assessing Solution Fit and Key Differentiators (13%)
- Applying OmniFind Discovery Edition Solution Fit & Key Differentiators
- Applying OmniFind Enterprise Edition Solution Fit & Key Differentiators
- Applying IBM Classification Module Solution Fit & Key Differentiators
Section 3 - Representing a Technical Overview of the OmniFind Suite (37%)
- Understanding the OmniFind Product Architecture
- Using the Unstructured Information Management Architecture (UIMA)
- Applying Security in OmniFind
- Deploying OmniFind Solutions
Section 4 - Conveying Business Insight and Text Analytics Technical Fundamentals (17%)
- Applying Technical Fundamentals
Section 5 - OmniFind Enterprise Edition and WebSphere Portal (8%)
- Using OmniFind Enterprise Edition with WebSphere Portal
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.