Test 000-N27: IBM InfoSphere Warehouse Technical Mastery Test v1
Section 1 - Value Proposition (20%)
- Describe the customer value of using the InfoSphere Warehouse.
- Describe the various advantages of InfoSphere Warehouse and detail each of their features and benefits.
- Knowledge of IBM InfoSphere Warehouse Packs and their customer value.
Section 2 - Architecture and Best Practices (20%)
- Select proper configurations for InfoSphere Warehouse on data warehouse sizes and performance needs.
- Describe the components and valid software configurations that make up InfoSphere Warehouse and IBM Smart Analytics System.
- Knowledge of Database Partitioning and ability to select an appropriate data distribution key
- Knowledge about the InfoSphere Warehouse Database Server best practices.
Section 3 - Design and Administration (37.8%)
- Knowledge of the SQL Warehousing tool within InfoSphere Warehouse used to design and develop data warehouse applications.
- Knowledge of Dimensional Modeling within InfoSphere Warehouse used to design a warehousing database.
- Identify the InfoSphere Warehouse steps for deployment, execution and administration.
- Demonstrate knowledge of InfoSphere Warehouse database server administration, monitoring and query performance.
Section 4 - Analytics (22.2%)
- Demonstrate ability to create and define cube models, cubes and cube servers.
- Demonstrate understanding of the unstructured text analytics extraction process.
- Demonstrate knowledge on how to implement and use the different data mining models and algorithms
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.