Test 000-N10: IBM InfoSphere Information Server Technical Mastery Test v2
Section 1 - Blueprint Director (10%)
- Understand high level features of Blueprint Director. Position it correctly within the InfoSphere Information Server Suite.
Section 2 - Information Analyzer (10%)
- Understand high level features of Information Analyzer, the importance of rules in assessing and monitoring data quality
Section 3 - Information Services Director (10%)
- Understand high level features of Information Services Director in a service-oriented context
Section 4 - Business Glossary (10%)
- Understand high level features of Business Glossary and Business Glossary Anywhere, and how DG information can be shared with other Information Server products
Section 5 - FastTrack (8%)
- Understand high level features of FastTrack and how it leverages information from other Information Server products
Section 6 - Workbench (15%)
- Understand the role of Metadata Workbench, Metadata Server Repository and how to exchange metadata. Understand data lineage and business lineage.
Section 7 - Data Architect (4%)
- Understand the role of Data Architect as a Foundation Tool and how it can interact with other products of the Information Server Suite
Section 8 - Discovery (8%)
- Understand the high level features of InfoSphere Discovery, and the steps involved in a transformation Discovery project
Section 9 - DataStage and QualityStage (15%)
- Understand high level functionality provided by DataStage and QualityStage
Section 10 - Scenarios and Installation (10%)
- Understand the products to use in various scenarios; understand the installation process of the various components
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.