Test 000-M84: IBM DB2 pureScale Technical Mastery Test v1
Note: This test will be withdrawn on May 31 2013.
The replacement test is: (000-N26) IBM Information Management DB2 10 pureScale Technical Mastery Test v2
Section 1 - DB2 pureScale Overview and Architecture (31%)
- Application transparency, unlimited capacity, continuous availability
- Workload balancing
- Member, CF, CS, Shared storage
- Architecture requirements
- Failover Overview
Section 2 - DB2 pureScale Installation and Configuration (16%)
- Installation Methods and Requirements
- Shared Disk and Partition Requirements
- Cluster Interconnect Requirements
- Recommended Configuration
Section 3 - DB2 pureScale Operation and Maintenance (31%)
- Cluster Maintenance
- Starting and Stopping Members and Cluster Caching Facilities
- Failure Situations
- Backup Operations
- Cluster Components Commands
Section 4 - DB2 pureScale Monitoring (22%)
- Member & Cluster Caching Facility States and Alerts
- CF Memory and CPU Load Monitoring
- Buffer Pool Monitoring
- Locks and Page Reclaiming
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.