Test M6040-426: IBM SurePOS 700 Series Models 745, 775, and 785 Sales Mastery
This mastery test contains the following sections:
Section 1 - Features and Benefits (60%)
- Understand the features and benefits of the SurePOS 700
- Explain the advantages of solid state drives versus hard disk drives
- List the operating systems supported by the SurePOS 700
- Describe the systems management capabilities
- Explain light path management
- Summarize the advantages of deep sleep automation
- List features of tool-free design
- List SurePort options
- Know how to locate additional resources
Section 2 - Target customers, Positioning, and IBM value (34%)
- Summarize positioning and selling strategies of the SurePOS family
- Explain Retail Store Solution's leadership and advantages
- Explain retail hardening
- Understand Smarter Commerce, and be able to articulate to customers, the critical RSS value proposition and tie into this initiative
- Describe customer success stories
Section 3 - Competition (6%)
- Understand SurePOS 700 competition
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.