Test M6040-420: IBM SureMark Printers Models 2xR and 1xR Sales Mastery
The test sections and objectives are listed below.
Section 1 - SureMark Printer Features (39%)
- Explain why printers are mission critical peripherals
- Identify the ways in which the IBM SureMark printer meets retailers' demands
- List the IBM SureMark printer models that are being replaced by model 1NR
- List some of the key feature advantages models 1NR, 2CR and 2 NR have versus current IBM SureMark printer models
- Identify ways in which the IBM SureMark printers are eco-friendly
- List operating systems and IBM applications supported on the IBM SureMark printers
Section 2 - Serviceability and Systems Management (22%)
- Explain how the IBM SureMark printers are enabled for systems management
- Identify the printer components that are part of the IBM Systems Management Solution
- List key servicability features of the IBM SureMark printers
Section 3 - Advantages and Competition (22%)
- Explain how to compete against Epson and NCR POS printers
- Describe the IBM exclusive features that give the IBM SureMark printer advantages versus other hybrid thermal / impact POS printers
Section 4 - Positioning, Ordering, and Support (17%)
- Explain how models 1NR, 2CR and 2NR are positioned in the IBM portfolio
- Describe the transition plan to replace existing IBM SureMark printers
- Understand how to order models 1NR, 2CR and 2NR
- Identify other IBM education resources and references
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.