Test 000-M60: IBM Lotus Symphony Technical Sales Mastery Test v1
Section 1 - Overview of Symphony (27%)
- Word processing concept & usage
- Spreadsheet concept & usage
- Presentation concept & usage
- Charts concept & usage
- Integration of Word Processing,Spreadsheet & Charts,Presentation
- Importing of other file formats
- Symphony Embedded & Standalone differences
Section 2 - Configuration and Installation (17%)
- Minimum hardware requirement, supported platform
- Configurations to enhance user experience
- Configurations of word processing / spreadsheet / presentation
- Symphony Standalone co-existance with Symphony Embedded
Section 3 - Understanding Eclipse and Lotus Expeditor (13%)
- What is Eclipse?
- What is Lotus Expeditor?
- Relationships of Symphony with Eclipse and Lotus Expeditor
- Advantages of Eclipse & Expeditor design
Section 4 - Understanding Data Pilot (10%)
- What is Data Pilot?
- Setting up Data Pilot
- Data Pilot usage
Section 5 - Understanding Mail Merge (13%)
- What is Mail Merge?
- Advantages of Mail Merge
- Creating Mail Merge
- Mail Merge usage
Section 6 - Usage of Symphony Java APIs (10%)
- What is API?
- How to setup programming environment
- Usage of Java API
Section 7 - Packaging and Deployment of Applications on Symphony (10%)
- The purpose of packaging and deployment
- Methods available for deployment
- Advantages of this design
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.