Test 00M-419: IBM SurePOS 500 Series models 5x6 Sales Mastery
The test sections and objectives are listed below.
Section 1 - Selling the SurePOS 5x6 (28%)
- Identify retailer expectations from POS solutions and the ways the SurePOS 500 meets these expectations
- Summarize positioning and selling strategies
- Describe how to order the SurePOS 500
Section 2 - Features (51%)
- List SurePOS 500 standard and optional features
- Describe serviceability features of the SurePOS 500 including Light-Path management
- Identify the advantages of Deep Sleep automation
- Describe the systems management capabilities of the SurePOS 500
- List the benefits of infrared touch technology
Section 3 - Competition (15%)
- Identify SurePOS 500 advantages and disadvantages vs. major competitors
- Explain Retail Store Solution's leadership and advantages
Section 4 - SurePOS 500 Express (6%)
- List components of the SurePOS 500 Express solution
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.