Test 000-G40: IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+ (SCE+) Sales Mastery Test
SCE+ Offering Concepts and Benefits
- Explain the key elements of the SCE+ offering.
- Explain the key services available with the SCE+ offering.
- Identify the chargeable services in the SCE+ offering.
- List the required contract documents used in SCE+ opportunities.
- Explain the key client benefits of the SCE+ offering.
SCE+ Pricing Models
- Name the major options available in SCE+ (emphasis on machine and capacity). Identify the major options available in SCE+ (emphasis on machine and capacity).
- Describe SCE+ options that affect pricing.
- Describe key contractual options for SCE+ opportunities (emplasis on baseline, special bid and termination).
- Explain the key client benefits of SCE+ pricing models.
SCE+ Service Level Agreement
- Identify the key reasons that SLAs are crucial to SCE+ opportunities. Explain the key reasons that SLAs are crucial to SCE+ opportunities.
- Identify the benefits derived from the SCE+ offering architecture regarding SLA enablement.
- Describe the SLA options available in SCE+.
- Given a scenario, select an SLA that meets requirements for a Cloud provider.
- Explain the key client benefits of SCE+ SLA options.
- Describe the elements of the SCE+ network architecture that contribute to customer isolation and security.
- Decribe the logical network premises defined by SCE+.
- Describe the Local Area Networks found in the SCE+ environment.
- Explain the Security Zones in SCE+.
- Describe the Wide Area Network options for SCE+.
- Identify the conditions which determine when an IBM or Customer provided network security option (e.g. firewall) is required in SCE+.
- Explain the demarcation of the SCE+ offering as it pertains to solutioning dedicated customer network connections.
- Describe the key client benefits of SCE+ networking .
- Describe the basic storage capabilities in SCE+.
- Explain methods a customer can use to expand virtual machine storage in SCE+.
- Explain methods a customer can use to add a level of availability and resiliency to the SCE+ storage solution.
- Describe the backup and restore capabilities in SCE+.
- Describe the backup and restore retention policy in SCE+.
- Explain the key client benefits of SCE+ storage options.
SCE+ Integrated Service Management
- Describe the basic features of SCE+ Integrated Service Management (ISM).
- Describe the available ISM self-service options and reports that are available with SCE+.
- Describe the key client benefits of SCE+ ISM.
SCE+ and Security
- Identify the key security concerns relevant to Cloud adoption.
- Explain how IBM provides security in SCE+ .
- Describe the means used to obtain industry security certifications needed for SCE+.
- Describe the key client benefits of security IBM provides in SCE+.
SCE+ Customer Experience
- Describe the components of the SCE+ customer ordering lifecycle.
- Describe the major steps of the SCE+ onboarding process.
- Describe the key components of IBM's incident management process.
- Describe the key client benefits of SCE+ customer experience.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.