Test C9020-568: IBM Enterprise Storage Technical Support V5
Customer Environment, Requirements, and Plans (40%)
- Describe a customer's hardware and software environment.
- Describe customer operational contraints, including power, cooling, personnel, knowledge level, service level requirements.
- Identify disaster recovery and high availability requirements.
- Identify customer performance requirements, including throughput and latency.
- Identify the customer's capacity and growth requirements and the impact on total cost.
- Describe a conceptual level understanding of existing systems environment.
Product Information (30%)
- Given a scenario, describe the difference between various storage media and align them to a requirement of TCA, performance, and upgradability.
- Given a scenario, explain the difference in cost, performance, and reliability of IBM storage solutions.
- Given a scenario, describe IBM's competitive advantages.
- Given a scenario, describe how IBM enterprise storage products help clients solve data and device management issues through Smarter Storage and application efficiency and integration.
- Given a scenario, explain alternatives to the existing environment to provide additional functionality.
Application of Resources and Tools (20%)
- Given a scenario, evaluate which tool(s) to use based upon key applications, performance requirements, and customer pain-points.
- Identify the value proposition of IBM maintenance, IBM websites, IBM tools, and IBM processes.
- Given a scenario, identify high-level steps to integrate new solutions into an existing systems environment.
- Given a scenario, evaluate which tool(s) to use to identify the customer's capacity and growth requirements and the impact on total cost.
Hybrid Cloud and Analytics Concepts (10%)
- Identify ways the IBM storage porfolio enables hybrid, public, and private clouds.
- Identify ways the IBM storage porfolio enables analytics.
- Identify ways the IBM storage porfolio enables security.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.