IBM Certified Implementation Professional - Intelligent Operations Center V1.6
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for implementation professionals who have hands-on experience with IBM Intelligent Operations Center V1.6 to install, configure, deploy and operate IOC to meet customer needs. The questions on this exam are current to IBM Intelligent Operations Center V126.96.36.199.
An implementation professional who passes this exam is able to:
- explain the architecture
- understand the installation process
- configure data sources, UI, KPI, SOP, business rules and reporting
- administer the system and perform troubleshooting tasks
This implementation professional is generally an IT specialist with a background in complex systems administration, but not in a developer role. It is not necessary for this implementation professional to have a programming background.
This implementation professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The deployment professional efficiently uses product documentation
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- IBM DB2
- IBM WebSphere Business Monitor
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills associated with the exam topics. Refer to the Test Preparation web page for additional information and recommendations.
- 9J07G: IBM® Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 Primer WBT
- 9J11G: Getting Started with Intelligent Operations Center 1.6
- 9J13G: IBM Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 Configuration
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.