IBM Certified Application Developer - Cúram V6.0.4
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for Java developers who will work as Cúram developers.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, working knowledge of the following is recommended and assumed:
- object-oriented concepts
- n-tier enterprise applications
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course is highly recommended:
- 9D320: Fundamentals of IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.4
- 9D409: Fundamentals of IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) V6.0.4, AND
- 9D419: Fundamentals of IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) V6.0.4
You may also consider taking the following course to practice using IBM Cúram features:
- 9D326: IBM Cúram SPM Platform Development Environment 6.0.4 - Expert Arena (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.