IBM Certified Application Developer - Cúram V6.0.4
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for Java developers who will work as Cúram developers for V6.0.4 and V6.0.5.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, working knowledge of the following is recommended and assumed:
- object-oriented concepts
- n-tier enterprise applications
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are highly recommended:
- 9D32G (or 9D44G): Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.4 (or V6.0.5)
- 9D40G (or 9D49G): Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) V6.0.4 (SPVC) (or V6.0.5)
- 9D41G (or 9D50G): Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) V6.0.4 (SPVC) (or V6.0.5)
You may also consider taking one of the following courses to practice using IBM Cúram features:
- 9D46G: IBM Cúram SPM Platform Development Environment 6.0.4 - Expert Arena (SPVC)
- 9D53G: IBM Cúram SPM Platform Development Environment 6.0.5 - Expert Arena (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.