IBM Certified Application Developer - Cúram V6.0.4
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for Java developers who will work as Cúram developers for V6.0.4 and V6.0.5.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, working knowledge of the following is recommended and assumed:
- object-oriented concepts
- n-tier enterprise applications
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are highly recommended:
- 9D32G (or 9D44G): Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.4 (or V6.0.5)
- 9D40G (or 9D49G): Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) V6.0.4 (SPVC) (or V6.0.5)
- 9D41G (or 9D50G): Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) V6.0.4 (SPVC) (or V6.0.5)
You may also consider taking the following course to practice using IBM Cúram features:
- 9D46G: IBM Cúram SPM Platform Development Environment 6.0.4 - Expert Arena (SPVC)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.