Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for professionals who use IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook V8.9.
This certification is relevant to national security law enforcement and commercial intelligence/fraud/information analysts, supervisors and managers who actively use the product, as well as researchers.
These professionals typically perform some or all of the following:
- create intelligence analysis products
- create associations and timeline charts; develop pattern of life
- analyze financial and communication data
- analyze networks and nodes
- deconstruct organized crime groups
- apply analytic trade craft
- import structured data
- assess and communicate analytical data through presentation charts
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, basic understanding of the following is recommended and assumed:
- knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM courses are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 9T218: i2 Analyst's Notebook Level 1
- 9T219: i2 Analyst's Notebook Level 2
- 9T230: i2 Analyst's Notebook Essentials
- 9T231: i2 Analyst's Notebook - Importing
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.